Strategic Planning Committee
This committee will serve as an advisory and planning body working with the campus community to structure a strategic plan in conjunction with the vision and mission of Westfield State University. The committee will be supported in its efforts by a strategic planning consultant.
- Propose an inclusive process for engaging the campus community in a review of the current the mission, vision and values.
- Present the campus community with opportunities to engage in development of the campus strategic planning process through surveys, focus groups and SWOT analyses.
- Analyze data collected through input processes and incorporate campus input into development of strategic planning priorities.
- Analyze data on trends in higher education in the state and region as well as nationally and internationally to inform the development of strategic planning priorities.
- Propose strategic priorities that support the mission, vision and values.
- Propose methods for implementation of the strategic plan and its assessment.