The University continues to be open and transparent in its communication related to the bias incidents. Click here to learn more about the University’s Bias Incident Response Team.×
If you want to become a more effective and efficient reader, visit us
By visiting the Center, you will not only become a more efficient reader, you will learn strategies that can take the tedium out of textbook reading. The Reading and Writing Center offers opportunities for all students to learn to
- conquer that textbook, including those charts and graphs.
- organize all the information for your research paper.
- ace note-taking in your classes.
- think critically about your reading.
- read Internet resources critically.
- write your way into reading.
At the Reading and Writing Center, You Will Be Able To
- meet with a professor with expertise in reading.
- meet in small groups or one-on-one.
- work in a relaxed and friendly place.