The University continues to be open and transparent in its communication related to the bias incidents. Click here to learn more about the University’s Bias Incident Response Team.×
To take AlcoholEdu for Parents, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities.
1. Go to: http://parents.alcoholedu.com
2. Please review the minimum technical requirements available at the bottom of the AlcoholEdu for Parents login page.
3. Under New User enter the following Login ID for PARENTS ONLY: P168263PARENT.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT share this Web site and Login ID with your child as he/she will not receive credit for course completion under this account.
• We have provided your son or daughter with separate instructions for accessing the student version of AlcoholEdu: westfield.ma.edu/counseling
• Student may contact the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center if they need login assistance.
4. Click “Sign Up” and follow the on-screen prompts.
5. When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter the same email address and password you created when you first logged into the course.
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for Parents screen. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.