The Plato User Group is a collaboration of Plato Users who gather periodically to share information and learn from other users’ experiences using the Plato system.
What is the value of a User Group?
- Provides a forum where the Plato user community can communicate, meet and learn from each other’s experiences.
- Provides CIT with input on Plato training and information needs.
- Disseminates information about future trainings, new tools and technology to make online learning more interactive.
- This web site will provide information on upcoming meetings and group information.
- Meetings are open to all Plato users.