What is Web Camp?
Web Camp is a step-by-step program that teaches faculty how to move their face to face courses online. It covers topics including:
- online pedagogy
- best practices from Westfield faculty who are teaching online
- the design of your course following the WSU Best Practices Course Template
- general use of the course management system
- an understanding of creating and using assessments and other tools online
- the tools and tricks (not limited to Jing, Audacity, Collaborate)
- Quality Matters Course Rubrics, and much much more.
If you are interested in teaching online, please meet with your Department Chair and let them know you are interested in the next Web Camp session.
Click into the link below to get more information, upcoming dates, and application instructions on how to participate in 2019 Web Camp.
Or stop by and see Lynn Zayac, Director of the CIT, located in Wilson 114 for more details!