We look forward to helping you create an event that you and your guests will remember forever. Feel free to contact our sales office if you have any questions, would like more information, or for booking your next event. Our sales office is located in Tim & Jeanne’s Dining Commons.
Please contact Westfield State Dining Services at (413) 572-5478 or Catering@westfield.ma.edu to customize your catering needs.
Interdepartmental Catering Process
- Department enters request in the EMS system for space. EMS request must include department’s fund and org.
- Department contacts Catering at x5478 about event for food and beverage pricing information.
- Department enters requisition** in Banner to WSU Dining Services (A00481957), assuming budget funds are available.
- Department head / division VP approves requisition and purchase order is generated. Procurement mails PO to Catering.
- Department coordinates details with Catering as needed and event occurs.
- Catering staff generates invoice using EMS system and sends to department.
- Department approves invoice (department head signs invoice**), indicates PO number if not already listed on invoice.
- Department sends approved invoice back to Ann Marie Yager in Finance.
- Finance will update EMS system to reflect payment.
- Finance will update Banner to liquidate the PO and charge department budget.
**Note: Requisition / PO not required for events below $200. However if there is no PO, Division Vice President must also sign invoice.