What meal plan will I be assigned to?

Residential students are automatically assigned and billed for the new Owl Plan if they are living in Courtney, Davis, Dickinson, Lammers, and University Halls as well as those who are identified as Housing Placement Pending (HPP).  This is no alternative plan for Academic Year 20/21. Residential students living in New Hall, and The Apartments,  will be automatically assigned and billed for the On The Go Meal Plan.  Commuter students will not be assigned a meal plan but have the opportunity to purchase either meal plan.

How do I purchase/Modify my meal plan?

If you would like to purchase or modify your meal plan you will do so by visiting myWestfield then going to myHousing&Dining link.

What are Dining Dollars?

Dining Dollars are a dollar for dollar exchange program that comes with a meal plan. Dining Dollars are accepted in the Dining locations on all food and beverage items.  Dunkin Donuts does not participate with the Dining Dollar program. Dining Dollars roll over from fall semester to spring semester.   Any unused Dining Dollars will expire at the end of the spring semester.

Can I change my meal plan?

All meal plans are to be purchased through myHousing&Dining link on the myWestfield page. Changes to meal plans must be done before August 28, 2020. d schedule. Meal plans follow the resident hall schedule and begin on multiyear move-in day.

How do I check my meal plan balance?

You can check your meal plan balance by asking the cashier at the entrance to the Dining Commons to do an inquiry in the CBord system. You can also check your balance online by logging into your CBord account on the GET app.

If I need help or have any concerns, where can I go?

It’s easy to get our attention, and management staff is always available. Do not hesitate to ask for a manager, assistant manager, supervisor or other member of the management team. If you would rather remain anonymous, you are welcome to use our Text and Tell System.

How can I get a menu before I go to the Dining Commons?

A daily menu for each Dining Service location can be found at www.westfield.ma.edu/dining.  Dining Commons menus are listed up to ten days in advance and include ingredient lists and nutrition information.

Can I use my friend’s meal plan?

Meal plans are not transferable between students. The meal plan is only for the student to whom it was issued. Keep your student ID card with you at all times to prevent unauthorized use.

Can I use my meal plan to feed my friends?

There are 8 guest swipes with the Owl plan and parents eat free!

I have allergies. Will I be able to eat in the Dining Commons?

Absolutely!  Our Clean Eats station is free of the top eight allergens (peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, soy, milk, eggs) and serves delicious food throughout the day. Additionally, all of our food is labeled with the nutrition facts and allergens. You can view a full list of ingredients for all foods online through our menu website. Always remember to inform your server if you have any food allergies!

Can I get help with my special dietary needs?

Yes! Our full-time executive Chef Mary Reilly can provide individual counseling regarding individual dietary needs to students on the meal plan. To discuss issues such as lactose intolerance and food allergies, you may make an appointment by calling (413) 572-5300 xt. 4027 or via e-mail: mreilly@westfield.ma.edu.

What is the “Get Well” meal program?

We offer a “Get Well” option if you’re feeling under the weather. Our package includes your choice of soup and comes with crackers, tea, juice, pretzels, fruit and your choice of Ginger Ale or Gatorade. Place your order on the GET APP and have a roommate, friend or relative pick it up for you.

What happens if I lose my Student ID card?

To prevent unauthorized use of your lost or stolen ID card, you must notify the Campus Card Office by calling (413) 572-8184 or visiting the Campus Card Office in Wilson Hall, Room 124B. The cost to replace a Student ID card is $30.00.

What happens to my unused meals at the end of the semester?

Unused meals are forfeited at the end of each week. There are no refunds for unused meals. Current meal plan prices reflect the fact that not all students consume all meals available on their plan.

Are there any job opportunities at Dining Services?

Student employees are an essential part of our operation. Convenient on-campus locations, flexible hours and the opportunity for student supervisory positions are just a few of the benefits of working in Dining Services. For student employment opportunities, review available positions on our website: http://Westfield.interviewexchange.com.