The Ambassadors at Westfield State are welcoming diplomats sanctioned by the President’s Office to knowledgably represent Westfield State through Leadership and Interpersonal relations at various on-campus and off-campus events.
2010-2011 Student Ambassadors
Student Ambassador Responsibilities Include:
- Represent Westfield State positively and professionally at all times.
- Represent the Westfield State student body at special events both on and off campus.
- Personalize Westfield State by making all campus visitors feel welcome.
- Inform prospective students, parents, and visitors about Westfied State's mission, campus resources and campus life.
Student Ambassador Commitments and Activities Include:
- Attend bi-weekly meetings
- Attend mandatory special on and off campus events
- Lead campus tours
- Willingness to learn historical and general interest information about Westfield State.
- Willingness to work as a team member and to actively participate in all Ambassador events.
- Willingness to connect with Westfield State to facilitate stronger connections as alumni
- Community outreach projects
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt for community children
- Bi-Annual Student Ambassador Reunion
Student Ambassador Perks Include:
- Opportunity to learn from and work with the Westfield State President, Board of Trustees and Westfield State Foundation members.
- Unparalleled experience working with community members, public speaking, and participating in leadership programs.
Ambassador Student Coordinators
Ambassador Fundraising Coordinator