Tuition & Fees
Graduate & Continuing Education
We accept checks, money orders, American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover Credit Cards; cash is not accepted in amounts over $10.
|Program||*Tuition Cost for one (1) 3-credit course||*Tuition cost for two (2) 3-credit courses in same semester|
|Undergraduate (0100-0300 level courses) rate||$780||$1,560|
|Graduate (0400-0600 level courses) rate||$840||$1,680|
|Masters of Social Work||$1095||$2,190|
$150 for undergraduate and
$300 for six (6) undergraduate credits and
*Effective Fall 2012.
|Tuition – per credit||*Rate|
|Undergraduate (0100-0300 level courses)||$260/credit*|
|Graduate (0400-0600 level courses)||$280/credit*|
|Masters of Social Work||$365/credit*|
Student Teaching Fee: $100 per placement
Psychology Practicum Fee: $100
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
Withdrawal and Refund Schedule
Refunds of tuition and instructional fee, if any, are made on the basis of the date and time of receipt of a student's withdrawal. Non-payment does no result in withdrawal from a course. Students who officially withdraw from a course after the second scheduled class and within the allowable withdrawal period will receive a designation of "W". The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Before the semester begin date, students are responsible for $75 (Registration Fee).
- After the semester begin date but before the first class meeting, students are responsible for $150 (Registration and Educational Service Fees), and the course will not indicated on the transcript.
- Before the second class meeting, students receive a 75% refund of total tuition and fees, and the course will not be indicated on the transcript
- Before the the third class meeting, students receive a 40% refund of total tuition ad fees, and the course will appear as a Withdrawal ("W") on the transcript.
- There are no refunds for classes dropped after the third class meeting. Students dropping at this time will incur a $25 Late Withdrawal Fee and require the signature of the instructor. The course will appear as a "W" on the transcript.
- Tuition waivers are calculated on $85 per undergraduate credit, $105 per graduate credit and $105 per graduate Social Work credit.
- *Includes $85 per credit (UG) or $105 per credit (GR) tuition, $75 Registration Fee, $75 Educational Service Fee, and other instructional fees.
|Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification||$50|
Program deposit (non-refundable)
Applied Behavior certification students only. Effective Spring 2013
|Transcript and Official Letter Request Fees|
|Official Letter||No cost|
|Transcript fee - normal processing||$2/each|
|Transcript fee - 24 hour processing||$5/each|
|New Student I.D. Card (validated each semester)||$10|
|Replacement I.D. Card||$30|
Late Withdrawal Fee
(see registration calendar in semester catalog)
|Monthly Service Charge for past-due balances||$10|
Health Insurance (Spring coverage from Jan. 2014 to
July 31, 2014)
*Price subject to change each academic year
|Delayed Payment Fee (non-refundable)||$100|
|Returned Check Fee||$25|
|Commencement Fee (assessed semester of graduation)||$75|
$60 for DGCE students in night classes.
$100 for DGCE students in day classes.