Snow Emergency Parking Ban : Beginning 3:00 PM Saturday, January 18 until noon Sunday, January 19


Request A Transcript

Request a Transcript Ordering Services


Request Options Available

Option 1
Standard paper Transcript Request order form or letter, to be sent by mail or filled out in person.

Fill out the Transcript Request Form or submit a letter with the required information below.  
If submitting a letter, the letter must including the following:

  • Current Name
  • Name while attending Westfield State University
  • College Wide ID Number or Social Security Number
  • Years of Attendance or Year of Graduation
  • Address(es) where Transcript(s) are to be Mailed
  • Appropriate Transcript Fee (See Below)
  • Indicate if you need us to Wait for Final Grades to be Entered or Degree Posted Before Mailing Out
  • Your Signature

Regular processing - $2 per copy, expedited processing-$5 per copy

Payment Methods
Cash, Check or Money Order

Normal Processing
Allow 2 to 4 days business days processing after receipt to mail out of the Registrar’s Office- $2.00 per copy
The normal processing fee ($2.00) will be charged for requests that need to be held for end of semester grades or degree notation.

Expedited Processing
Allow 1 business day processing after receipt to mail out of the Registrar’s Office- $5.00 per copy

Mailing Address for Transcript Requests
Office of the Registrar
Westfield State University
PO Box 1630
Westfield, MA  01086-1630

Mailing Options
US postal service using regular mail, hold for pickup

Transcript Options
Current transcript/Transcript after End of Semester Grades/Transcript After Degree Posted

General Information

Refund Policy
There are no refunds.  

ALL Holds
Must be resolved before transcripts are issued.
If there is a hold on your account and you request a transcript, you will be notified by email on how to resolve the hold. 

Name & Address Changes
In order to update your name or address in the student record, you must complete an Address and Name Change form.

When you submit the Address and Name Change form, please be sure to attach a copy of a supporting document. This document must show the new name and must be legible.
Acceptable documentation(s) include:  marriage certificate, court order, passport, driver’s license or permanent resident card and Social Security Card.

Need Assistance?

  • If you do not remember your College Wide ID Number and do not have a Social Security Number,  please contact us during hours of operation Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 5:00PM (Summer Office Hours of Operation Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:00PM) at 413-572-5218, option 3.
  • For additional questions on our academic policies, please also call 413-572-5218, option 3 or email us at 

Transcript Legend