• Westfield State University reports qualified charges for academic terms occurring within the tax year.
  • For inquiries about reporting other expenses as educational expenses, please contact your tax preparation professional.
  • Paper copies of 1098Ts are mailed to the student's permanent address-of-record with the college by our third-party vendor.
  • Students can view and print their 1098Ts, and find more information at this website: https://heartland.ecsi.net/