IMPORTANT STUDENT INFORMATION! PLEASE READ!
- The Plato Administrator will begin loading NEW students into the Plato system on the Friday before classes begin each semester.
- Once a student is loaded, a Plato Student Overview course will be available on the Plato Course List to help familiarize students with the system.
- Your courses will appear no later than 8am on the first day of classes.
- To log in to Plato, click the “Log In To PLATO” button on the right side of this page. Students, your username will be your first initial, last name, and last four digits of your A#. Your initial Plato password will be your (CWID) A# with a capital A.
- For security reasons please change your password in Plato immediately by clicking your name in the top right corner, click settings, personal information and change password. Type in your new password twice and SUBMIT.
- Please submit a ticket to the Plato Help Desk on the right side of this page if you have Plato issues or questions.
- Be sure your Java is updated for best results. Click here for the latest version of Java.