Request your PLATO courses here
If you are planning to use PLATO for your courses this semester, and have not requested your courses yet, please do so now.
*Due to the transition to the new hosting area, we will be temporarily using our favorite paper request form.
- Open the Word doc
- Fill out the required information completely
- Save it to your computer
- email it as an attachment to Joe at email@example.com
- Every semester you must submit a course request for each course you are teaching.
- Don’t forget to request and cross list the E01 sections.
- Day and DGCE online courses CANNOT BE CROSS LISTED with each other!
- If you request course shells after the semester start, students will NOT be automatically enrolled. Please contact the CIT to ensure that your students are enrolled in your course.
- If you need help with this process, please call us at 413-572-8130, submit a Help Ticket at the PLATO Help Desk, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
PLEASE NOTE: There is no longer be a need to “flip the switch” in MyWestfield with the updated portal system.
- Please email Lisa at email@example.com if you have questions.