Faculty and Instructor News:
- Check out the CIT Blog for CIT news, events and important PLATO reminders @ http://citwsu.blogspot.com/
- Updated course information pages are needed for all ONLINE courses for each new semester. Send them to Valerie Depina in PDF format at email@example.com for the new semester. Click here to see the preview pages that are up now!
- Now is the time to tune up your courses on PLATO! Please contact Lisa Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to get your courses ready for the upcoming semester!
- Students will have access to their online courses on the opening day of classes. They should explore the “Student Overview” course that is on their My PLATO – course list right away. We highly recommend that all students review this tutorial before entering classes.
- Your Banner class list is your TRUE class list so be sure to check this list against the PLATO grade center to be sure that the PLATO list is correct. Students who add late into your classes will be uploaded on a daily basis. These students may take up to 48 hours to appear in your PLATO classes. Thank you for your patience with this process.
Looking for faculty news about online learning?
Check out the latest Faculty Online Update Newsletter!
For PLATO Course Training and Development Assistance (Enhanced, Brick and Click, and Distance Education Course Development) and training needs contact Lisa Clark, Online Faculty Support Specialist in the Center for Instructional Technology 572-8249.