Schedule a Plato Overview Training Session with Lisa.
In this “hands-on” session, you will learn the Plato basics:
- Customize the Plato template to meet your needs while providing a familiar virtual environment for your students
- Upload your syllabus and class handouts for students to view online
- Create an assignment “drop box” for students to turn in papers and documents
- Create a discussion forum to enhance the understanding of course topics
- Use the Plato virtual grade center
- Add web links to course related or special topic web sites, YouTube videos, and more
See what other great tools there are to enhance your course site such as:
- Create online quizzes to test student knowledge
- Use Screencast-O-Matic for screen capture, and to create short tutorials
- Use Audacity to create podcasts (sound files) in your course
- Use Blackboard Collaborate Ultra for virtual office hours, and virtual meetings
Please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment to learn how!