Use this world famous recorder to record on-screen activity for short tutorials, visual presentations, and communicate while you demonstrate!
Upload your videos directly to YouTube or your Screencast-O-Matic account.
Screencast-O-Matic is a free tool used to create content for your course. Once you use this tool you will be addicted. You can create screen capture videos and send them up to YouTube or to your www.screencastomatic.com account where you can add channels to group your screen casts. (For example, you may want to create a channel for a specific course and then share that link with students or classmates so they can find all course related videos).
- FIRST – Watch the Recorder Intro Tutorial http://help.screencast-o-matic.com/channels/cD6qqL3yt#navback
- THEN – Download Screencast-O-Matic at http://screencast-o-matic.com/download.
- Watch the Recorder Uploading and Saving Videos (there are more videos on the right side of that page also): http://help.screencast-o-matic.com/channels/cD6qq83yu#navback
- Create your Video, and save it up to YouTube as “unlisted” and paste the link in as a web link in your course.
- IMPORTANT NOTE! Please DO NOT load Mp4 files directly into Plato. You can save them up to YouTube or your Screencast-O-Matic account and then share the web link with your class.