New to PLATO?
To log into PLATO, go to www.westfield.ma.edu/plato/.
- Click the “Log into PLATO” button.
- Your user name will be: your first initial, last name and last 4 digits of your CWID. All lower case (ex: jdoe2345).
- Your initial password will be: your CWID with a capital A (ex: A00012345).
- If you do not have your CWID, you can find it in your MyWestfield account, on your WSU bill, or your schedule. If you still can’t find it, you can call 413-572-5218 for assistance.
- Change your password right away. You can find instructions on how to change your password in the Student Overview course on your PLATO course list.
- ALL student PLATO Passwords are reset back to your Campus Wide ID (CWID) at the beginning of each semester.
- ADD/DROP students: please be aware that it will take up to 24 hours for your course to show up in PLATO after you have registered using the add/drop process.
- PLATO SUPPORT: for any PLATO issues, please click here to go to the PLATO Help Desk to submit a detailed help ticket. This is the best way to get help after hours.
Feel free to contact CIT between 8:30 and 4:30 Monday to Friday if you need further assistance. You can call us at 413-572-8130, or email us at email@example.com.