Online Management Minor
The Online Management Minor is intended for non-management majors who seek to develop a proficiency in the core area of management studies. It prepares students for careers in a variety of organizational settings. The minor involves a minimum of 18 credits chosen from the following Business Core courses listed below:
Required Introductory Courses for Minor:
- MGMT0107 Software Applications in Management
- MGMT0104 Principles of Accounting I
- MGMT0105 Principles of Accounting II
In addition to the above courses, students must choose 9 credits from the following list of Management courses.
- MGMT0207 Financial Management - Junior/Senior Status Required
- MGMT0220 Production/Operations Management - Junior/Senior Status Required
- MGMT0221 Business Management
- MGMT0231 Marketing Management
- MGMT0241 Business Law
- MGMT0250 Quantitative Approaches to Business Decisions
- MGMT0325 Business Policy and Strategy (Senior only)
- MGMT0338 International Business (Senior only)
Please note these courses have prerequisites.
For details please contact email@example.com or call the Economics and Management Department at 413-572-5590.