Student Affairs Mission
Student Affairs fosters the development of knowledge, skills, and values vital to students’ personal, professional and global success.
Consistent with our mission, Student Affairs activities, programs and services will assist students to:
- be informed decision makers;
- understand, respect and appreciate diversity;
- engage in and strengthen their communities;
- embrace the importance of giving as volunteers and philanthropists;
- develop and exhibit transferable lifelong career skills;
- seek out resources for learning and living that enhance their overall well-being;
- think critically, engaging in independent thought and action; and
- work constructively with others.