Attention students! The 2019-2020 FAFSA is open. Submit by February 15th. Apply here for Financial Aid


CGCE Forms

(Please note paper applications are currently unavailable. Please call (413) 572-8020 for a packet)

Graduate Studies Applications

  Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
  Graduate Application
  Graduate Reference Form
  Homeland Security Certificate
  Master of Social Work Application
  Master of Social Work Application Checklist
  Miller Analogies Test (MAT) Application
  Post Baccalaureate Application
  Proof of Residency

Undergraduate Studies Applications:

  Undergraduate or Second Bachelors
  Undergraduate Certificates
  Proof of Residency

Catalogs & Bulletins:

Winter/Spring 2019 Course Catalog

Current & Upcoming course offerings

  Graduate Catalog
  Undergraduate Bulletin

Registration Forms:

  Winter 2019
  Spring 2019

*Registration for Winter/Spring 2019 semester begins November 5, 2018
*Spring 2019 Cross-registration into Day classes for matriculated CGCE students: December 4, 5 and 6

*$50 Late registration fee for Spring begins:   January 7


Please visit our Plan Ahead Calendar page to view important registration dates

For the Fall and Spring semester only:  If you are a Graduate or Post-Bac student in 7 or more credits, or an Undergraduate in 9 or more credits, and do not wish to purchase insurance though the college, you must waive the state mandated insurance fee @

Forms for Graduate Students:

  Capstone Project Application
  Comprehensive Examinations Application
  Course Repeat - Graduate Students
  Directed Study Course
  Graduation Application for Master's
  Independent Study Project
  Internship/Non-Educational Practicum Application
  Major Change
  Pending Application Waiver
  Professional Development Waiver
  Request for Reasonable Accommodations

  Student Academic Integrity Report

Forms for Undergraduate Students: 

  Course Repeat - Undergraduate Students
  Declare a Double Major
  Declare a Minor Application
  Directed Study Course
  Graduation Application for Bachelor's Degree
  Independent Study Project
  Internal Transfer Application
  Internship/Non-Educational Practicum Application
  Major Change (Undergraduates)
  Licensure Waiver
  Pass/Fail Permission
  Permission to take a Graduate Level Course
  Re-Admission for Undergraduates
  Transfer Course Permission

International Student Forms

  International Student Information
  Certification of Finances
  English Proficiency
  F-1 Transfer Verification

Appeals Forms:

  Academic Appeal Form
  Financial Appeal Form

Financial Forms:

  Delayed Payment Plan Application
  Financial Aid Deferment
  Intent to Enroll (Financial Aid)
  Owl Bucks Transfer
  Senior Tuition Waiver

Immunization Forms:

  Immunization Verification
  Meningococcal Vaccination Waiver

Miscellaneous Forms:

  Transcript Request
  Transcript Request- ACE and Non-Credit
  Change of Name or Address
  Course Change
  Credit Overload
  Disabilities Notification Form
  Course Withdrawal - Graduate
  Course Withdrawal - Undergraduate
  Enrollment Verification
  Grade Change
  Grade Extension
  Nevins Award Submission
  Prior Learning Experience Portfolio Application - Art Department
  Proof of Residency