1. Narrative Statement - Your narrative statement is read with great care and consideration. It should be 2-3 pages and include statements about your professional goals, academic experience, factors which led you to consider graduate study and why you feel the University can support your future endeavors. Note: some programs may have specific requirements for the narrative statement. Prospective students should work with an Outreach Specialist to discuss program-specific requirements.
2. Official transcripts with college seals and in sealed envelopes of all college-level work. If you attended more than one college, submit one transcript from each institution. Please have transcripts sent directly from your former college or university to the College of Graduate and Continuing Education; opened transcripts will not be accepted.
3. Three letters of professional reference (forms enclosed in application). Students may choose to have their references fill out the recommendation form or write a letter; either is acceptable.
4. A writing sample
5. If applicable, a copy of Classroom Teacher Licensure.
6. If applicable, a copy of a passing scores in Communication and Literacy Skills portions of the Massachusetts Educators Certification Tests.