You did it! Congratulations, Class of 2019 - we are so proud of you!


Graduate Admission for Veterans

Application for Graduate Admission

Veterans who qualify for the Massachusetts waiver of tuition or Federal educational benefits must provide the necessary document (DD-214) to receive the benefit and must matriculate into a degree program to continue to receive the benefit. The DD-214 must be provided by the veteran to the certifying official at Westfield State University, located in the Bates Hall room 15, phone (413) 572-8370.

Veterans may request a paper copy of the Graduate application form by contacting the College of Graduate and Continuing Education Office, at (413) 572 8020, or visit here.

For more information on the Graduate admission process visit here.