Welcome NEW Faculty and Staff!
Here are some key facts about acquiring an ID card, Owl Bucks and GET.
Information about acquiring an ID card:
- If you are a new employee, you MUST have a 6 digit payroll number in order to have an ID card created. If you don’t know your payroll number, you can contact Payroll to find out.
- Once you have your payroll number, please email email@example.com. Include your full name, payroll number, what department you work for, and approximate time/day you will be coming in for an ID card.
- Our hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- To accommodate new staff who cannot make it prior to 4:00, we will be open September 5th, 6th and 7th until 6:00 p.m.
Information about Owl Bucks and GET:
- Cash or Credit/Debit will no longer be accepted by the Campus Card Office for any transactions.
- Faculty and Staff will have to add funds via the computer based online tool GET Funds , or through the GET app. The GET app can be downloaded for both IOS and Android (search ‘GET cbord’ in the app store).
- New users choosing to add Owl Bucks using one of the methods above may need to have their account configured. If your account needs to be configured, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know if you were ever a student at Westfield State when configuring your account.
Information about your ID card:
- DO NOT PUNCH HOLES IN YOUR ID CARD. Failure to follow this instruction could disable your card.
- Card holders are not available at the Campus Card Office.
- If you need door access activated on your ID card, you will need to process a Work Order.