Welcome to Westfield State University!
We are delighted that you are joining the Westfield community and look forward to working with you during your time here.
The International Programs Office located in Parenzo Hall, Room 130, is here to assist you and refer you to the appropriate resources when you need them and we hope that you will feel comfortable coming to us with any concerns that you may have.
We know that you will have a fulfilling experience here at Westfield State University and hope that you will visit our office often.
We wish you success as you pursue your education at Westfield State University.
International Programs Office
International Student Orientation
International Programs Office (IPO) holds the International Student Orientation program for new international students at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. The International Student Orientation is mandatory for all new international undergraduate and graduate students. Orientation is designed to help you:
• Adjust to academic and social life at Westfield State;
• Comply with government regulations pertaining to your stay in the U.S.;
• Learn about on- and off-campus resources and support services;
• Learn how to navigate the campus;
• Become comfortable with the local community and U.S. culture; and
• Meet new people and make friends from around the world.
Please time your arrivals to be in Westfield and on campus, for the start of the International Orientation.