Advising and Registration Sessions
Want To Learn How To Find Your Advisor? How To Register for Classes?
First Year and Transfer Students MUST Attend One of the Following!
- Session 1 - October 2nd 1:15am - 2:15pm
- Session 2 - October 2nd 2:45pm - 3:45pm
- Session 3 - October 3rd 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Session 4 - October 3rd 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Session 5 - October 4th 2:15pm - 3:15pm
- Session 6 - October 4th 3:45pm - 4:45pm
Westfield State is Committed to Your Success
The mission of The Office of Retention and Engagement (The O.R.E.) is to identify at-risk populations and to help get them connected to a support service. Whether that support service is academic or non-academic, we aim to create a circle of care around our students to help support them in reaching their goals at Westfield State.
The O.R.E does this by:
- Encouraging faculty to complete progress surveys using our online retention software, WSU360, alerting our advising staff to students struggling during the term.
- Outreach to students to assist them in registering for the next term.
- Taking data from Institutional Research to help make decisions regarding the necessary strategies needed for our students to be successful.
- Communicating to faculty about ways they can be engaging with students in the classrooms to encourage them to seek support from campus resources.