Q: How will I receive my grades?
A: You may view your grades by logging into your MyWestfield account. Once you log in, select the Academics tab,  select View Final Grades in Registration Tools, select the term, and click on the Evaluate link to evaluate your instructor and  view your grade. Grades are updated each semester.

Please contact Jennifer Noess at (413) 572-8353 or by email  ( if your have any questions.

Q: How long do I have to resolve an incomplete grade? And what do I do?
A: College policy provides 30 days after the start of the next semester to resolve an incomplete grade. It is the responsibility of the student to contact the instructor and arrange for course completion. If more than the 30 days are required, you and your instructor may decide on an extension date. Please complete this Incomplete Grade Extension Form (PDF) and request that your instructor send it back to the College of Graduate & Continuing Education Office.

Q: Can undergraduate students take graduate level courses?
A: Yes, with permission. Please complete this Undergraduate Permission Form (PDF). You will need to obtain the signatures of the instructor and the department chair. The form should then be returned to the Continuing Education Office for approval from the Dean. You will be advised of the Dean's decision by letter.

Q: How do I take classes through Continuing Education as an International Student?
A: The Department of Immigration will issue a student status visa only to matriculated, full-time students. Please contact the International Programs Office at (413) 572-8819 for detailed information and instructions.

Q: Do you need help contacting your instructor or have questions about your grades?
A: Please contact Jennifer Noess at (413) 572-8353 Email: