Construction and paving work will soon begin to improve Ely Road and the adjacent parking lot behind the apartments on campus. Beginning July 9, the parking lot will be closed.



There are several ways to obtain an official (or unofficial) transcript from College of Graduate & Continuing Education (CGCE):

Send us a letter including:

  • Current name
  • Name while attending Westfield State University, if different
  • Social security number
  • Years of attendance or year of graduation
  • Student status (examples: undergraduate, post baccalaureate, graduate, CAGS)
  • Address(es) where transcript(s) are to be mailed
  • Whether you need official or unofficial transcripts
  • Appropriate transcript Fee (see below)
  • If request should be processed after semester grades or degrees are posted
  • Your signature


  • The fee for normal processing (within approximately one week) of both official and unofficial transcripts is $2.00.
  • We also offer 24-hour processing of transcript requests for $5.00.
  • The normal processing fee ($2.00) will be charged for transcripts that you have requested be held for end of semester grades or degree notation.

Mailed transcript requests should be sent to:
The College of Graduate and Continuing Education
Westfield State University
Attn: Transcripts
577 Western Avenue
Westfield, MA 01086-1630