Parent and Family Resources
Welcome Parents & Families!
Welcome - we gathered some helpful links and resources to help you navigate the University!
Let us know if you can't find something you are looking for - we are happy to help!
With the admission of your family member into the University, we can promise special experiences that will change, excite and start a new chapter in your whole family’s life. Without question, your influence and guidance will remain strong as your student meets new academic challenges, grows academically and socially, and develops an expanding sense of independence.
We support our students’ ability to:
- learn responsible decision-making
- clarify personal values and identity
- develop new interpersonal relationships
- explore career options
- promote the value of diversity and informed citizenship
Read our 1 Book to learn how your student can hit the ground running and feel at home with their new family at Westfield State University:
Use the links in this section to learn about upcoming events, to find opportunities to get involved, and to access a variety of resources and helpful tools. Don't forget to bookmark this page for easy access to the latest news and information.
- Campus Master Calendar
- Greater Westfield Chamber of Commerce
- Western Mass Visitor Guide
- Visitor Guide
- Why Westfield?
- Student Consumer Information
- Academic Calendar
- Academic/Academic Affairs
- Academic Life - Policies
- Academic Achievement Center
- Academic Advising
- Course Catalog
- Dean's List
- Honors Program
- Information Technology
- International Programs/Study Abroad
- Learning Disability Program
- Registrar/Academic Records - New Students
- Reading & Writing Center
- Tutoring Program
- University Office Directory