Need some Plato help?
- Schedule an “in person” appointment in the lab (Wilson 114 )
please call 413-572-8130
- PLATO issues and support please
click here to go to the PLATO Help Desk to submit a detailed help ticket.
This is the best way to get help after hours.
- Feel free to contact CIT between 8:30 and 4:30 Monday to Friday if you need further assistance.
You can call us at 413-572-8130, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for Students and Faculty
Interested in taking an online course?
- Search for an online course here: http://www.westfield.ma.edu/plato/online-courses/
- Register for an online course here: http://www.westfield.ma.edu/plato/online-courses/register-for-classes/
Find tips on Online Pedagogy, Best Practices & Moving your course online?
- Click here to visit the CIT Home Page: http://www.westfield.ma.edu/cit/
Need to move your course online? Looking for a Plato Refresher?
- Click here to register for the Virtual Instructor Plato Course Training!
Important Notice from Disability Services – PLEASE READ!
- Click here for the Statement on Accessible Online Electronic Course Materials from the Banacos Academic Center!FACULTY AND STUDENTS
Internet Providers – Helping Students, Schools and Customers!
- Click here to test your internet speed if your internet is slow: TAKE A SPEED TEST!
- Find affordable internet for students: CLICK HERE.
- Click here for the best internet plans for teachers! Decision Data.Org – Best Internet for Teachers
- Click here for the Comcast Internet Essentials Program.
- Faculty: click here for Online Course Equivalencies!
Feel free to contact CIT between 8:30 and 4:30 Monday to Friday if you need further assistance.
You can call us at 413-572-8130, or email us at email@example.com
Schedule an “in person” appointment in the lab (Wilson 114) please call 413-572-8130