If you are planning to use PLATO for your courses this semester, and have not requested your courses yet, please do so now.
Use the electronic form if you have used Plato in the past, and are copying content from a course that was taught in 2014 or later, or just requesting the blank template. Be sure to read ALL instructions as you complete the electronic form.
Click here for the electronic form: https://cit.westfield.ma.edu/crf/
- Every semester you must submit a course request for each course you are teaching.
- Don’t forget to request and cross list the E01 sections.
- Day and DGCE online courses CANNOT BE CROSS LISTED with each other!
- If you request course shells after the semester start, students will NOT be automatically enrolled. Please contact the CIT to ensure that your students are enrolled in your course.
- If you need help with this process, please call us at 413-572-8130, submit a Help Ticket at the PLATO Help Desk, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you are requesting course content that was taught before 2014, need a custom course or organization shell, or if you are a new instructor that has not used Plato please download the Special Course Request Form and email it as an attachment to Joe at email@example.com