The Westfield State University Physician Assistant Program seeks excellence in educating a diverse student body of compassionate, culturally aware healthcare providers who are prepared to practice in a patient-centered team assuring care to all citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and beyond.
Westfield State University Physician Assistant Program shares the Values of the University:
- Treating all members of our community with dignity and respect.
- Building community by being inclusive, supporting the personal development of all community members, and embracing multiple perspectives.
- Maintaining excellence and integrity in all that we do.
- Supporting civic engagement in local, regional and global initiatives.
- Making decisions in a transparent and collaborative manner.
- Providing affordable public higher education.