THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ALL STUDENT HEALTH RECORDS FOR FALL 2022 ADMISSIONS IS JUNE 1, 2022.
A healthy body is a healthy mind.
Whether you are feeling sick or need medical advice our professional and nurturing staff at Health Services is here to take care of you. Our mission is to provide coordinated health care, wellness education and disease prevention enabling students to achieve their academic goals.
- If you have a medical emergency call Public Safety by dialing X5262 from a campus phone or 911.
- Emergencies are transported to Baystate Noble Hospital by Public Safety or ambulance.
Health Services provides:
- Health Education
- Urgent Care
- Rapid Strep, Mono, Pregnancy, Flu, COVID-19 and Urine testing
- Women's Health- Pap, STI testing, birth control.
- Condoms are free of charge.
- Men’s Health
- Xray’s & labwork (provided off site)
- Specialty Referrals as needed
Contacts -- Hours -- Location
- Monday 8:30am-7pm
- Tuesday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm
- Friday 10am-5pm
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday, holidays and for weather related closures.
Location: We are located in the back of Scanlon Hall.
Email: email@example.com. Appointment request unacceptable via email.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 AND have either traveled to any affected area or been in close contact with someone ill with COVID-19, please call University Health Services at (413) 572-5415 before coming into the University Health Services office.
Requirements for All Students
- Required Health Forms & Eligibility
- The Deadline for submission of all student health records is June 1, 2022.
- Please upload (prefered method), fax (413-572-5545) or mail your health records directly to us at:
Westfield State University
577 Western Avenue
Westfield, MA 01086
- or you may put them in the yellow drop box outside the Health Services main door.
- Important Healthcare Supplies to Bring to Campus
Student Health Insurance
New students without existing health insurance coverage are eligible for University Student Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
If you are a student with the Blue Cross Blue Shield Student Health Insurance Plan and you have questions about benefits or claims, please call the Member Services number on your student health plan cards. You can also go to www.universityhealthplans.com, and then type in Westfield State University, to learn more about your insurance plan and coverage.