The Fitness Center, located in Ely, offers its members a variety of programs and services throughout the calendar year to promote a more balanced life through health and fitness.
- Fitness Area with free weights, strength training machines, and cardio equipment
- Racquetball Court
- Aerobic Room
- Assessment Room
- Lockers Rooms and Showers
Ely Fitness Center Rules and Regulations
Failure to observe rules and regulations WILL result in loss of Fitness Center membership.
- You must have a membership to attend the Fitness Center.
- All Westfield State University Fitness Center Members must bring their Westfield State University I.D card to the Fitness Center. I. D. will be scanned for proof of membership. (NO ID, NO ENTRANCE).
- Do not come to the fitness center if you are feeling ill or sick.
- Face masks MUST be worn all times while in the facility. Nose and Mouth need to be covered.
- All members need to sanitize hands upon entrance to the facility. Provided at desk.
- Members must thoroughly clean all equipment they utilize during their workout session.
- Members should try to social distance when possible.
- Follow ALL equipment and fitness center guidelines posted throughout the facility.
- All members are required to put their equipment back in the proper place after usage.
- The staff of the Fitness Center shall not be responsible for lost, stolen, or personal property left in Fitness Center. Staff members cannot hold personal items.
- Gym bags and jackets are to be stored in cubbies. Do not leave these items in the fitness area or aerobics room.
- Swearing, horseplay or defacing the facility shall NOT be tolerated and will result in immediate removal.
- All incidents, injuries, unsafe conditions, or equipment malfunctions shall be immediately reported to the Fitness Center Staff.
- Members are required to utilize the exercise equipment and facilities properly and safely.