Westfield State University Committee
College of Education, Health & Human Service Dean Search Committee
Women's Lacrosse Faculty Liaison
Member of Program Evaluation, Academic Policy, Technology, Simulation and Innovation, and Curriculum Committees
Advisory Board member for Westfield Technical Academy Allied Health Nursing
Advisory Board member for Springfield Technical Community College
Advisory Board member for Holyoke Community College
Beta Zeta Chapter at Large, Counselor
Member of Western Massachusetts Nursing Collaborative Committee
- Scanlon, M. R. (2017). The Role in Social Desirability in Measuring Cultural Competence. Poster Presentation. ATI National Nurses Summit, Orlando Florida
- Aaronson, L & Scanlon, M.R. (2017). Fatigue. Encyclopedia of Nursing Research, 4th edition by the Springer Publishing Company in August 2017.
- Scanlon, M. R. (2016). The Role of Social Desirability in Measuring Cultural Competence. Podium Presentation at Southern Connecticut State University.
- Scanlon, M. R. (2016). The Qualities of a Scholar verses the Qualities of an Olypian. Keynote address, Sigma Theta Tau, Beta Zeta at Large Chapter Induction Ceremony
- Scanlon, M. R. (2015). The Role of Social Desirability in Measuring Cultural Competence. Podium Presentation at Connecticut Collaborative Scholarship Day.
- Scanlon, M. R. (2015). The Role of Social Desirability in Measuring Cultural Competence. Poster Presentation at Beta Zeta Scholarship Day.
- Scanlon, M. R. (2015). Mission Experience in Guatemala. Keynote speaker for Noble Hospital, Nursing Perspectives Across the Globe.
- ATI National Summit Conference
- Beta Zeta Chapter At Large Nursing Scholarship Day
- U MA Amherst Nursing and Social Justice Conference
- Connecticut Scholarship Day
- Sigma Theta Tau, International Honor Society of Nursing
- Iota Upsilon Chapter-At-Large
- Beta Zeta Chapter at Large
Massachusetts Association of College of Nursing
- Global Mission leader to Guatemala 2014-present
- Registered Nurse; Specialty: Adult Medical Surgical Nursing, Nursing Education, Clinical Nurse Specialist in adult health disorders, Practitioner of Social Justice- global course
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (CT)
- Board Certified Certification by AANC as Clinical Nurse Specialist in Adult Health
- NURS0300- Care of the Adult & Older Adult (Theory & SimLab)
- NURS0210 Current Principles of Professional Nursing (Theory, SimLab & Clinical)
- NURS0397 Nursing Capstone and Clinical Internship
- NURS0396 RN-BSN Nursing Capstone and Clinical Internship