Westfield State University’s SAT® Preparation programs offer serious preparation for this high-stakes undergraduate admissions test.
Our SAT Prep Course includes expert instruction, a proven format, all required course materials, and online support resources in one convenient, affordable package.
SAT Prep Courses Offer:
Expert Instructors: Our test-preparation instructors are highly trained professionals. Our experienced instructors know the SAT and care about helping you achieve your goal.
Proven Strategies: Westfield State University’s curriculum was developed by test-prep experts, who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success.
Online Support: Our online support package for both in-person and live-online SAT courses includes access to recordings of all class modules, an instructor-monitored question forum, and online office hours. Access to the student portal that contains these online resources continues through 120 days after your last scheduled class session, so you will still have support for your independent practice after your course is over.
Convenient Schedule Options: Live-online courses provide alternative schedules and the added benefit of taking the course from anywhere in the world.
Value: The course fee includes all student course materials, access to online resources, and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
The SAT Prep Course includes:
- Expert classroom instruction
- Experienced, dedicated instructors
- Thorough presentations and explanations
- Review of frequently tested topics
- Access to online support resources
Choose the Format That Works for You!
SAT Prep Courses are offered live-online, giving you the option to choose the schedule that works best for you. Live-online courses offer the same great program as an in-person SAT Prep Courses with the added flexibility of attending class from any location. Our virtual classroom provides you with the opportunity to interact in real time with our expert instructors and to re-watch the recordings of your classes at your convenience through 120 days after your last scheduled class session.
SAT Live-Online Prep Courses and Live-Online Office Hours require Adobe Connect, a free application. All you need to participate in live-online courses or office hours are a high-speed internet connection and speakers or headphones.
The SAT Prep Course covers:
Test Taking Strategies
- Master time-management strategies
- Use the process of elimination
- Minimize test anxiety
- Identify common distractors
- Review frequently-tested math skills
- Practice solution techniques for problems containing variables
- Learn efficient approaches to problems that seem complicated
- Discover tactics for translating word problems into equations
- Understand how to approach the passage for reading comprehension questions
- Choose vocabulary using context clues
- Apply conventions of standard English
- Understanding how note taking accomplishes a goal
- Recognize correct use of logical transitions
- Interpret data presented in charts
About Our Program:
Westfield State University’s Test Prep program is partnered with Educational Testing Consultants, a leader in higher education test preparation. Each year, Educational Testing Consultants helps thousands of students prepare for the important pre-college standardized tests at major colleges and universities across the United States. Educational Testing Consultants provides a proven program with a record of success and highly trained, top-quality instructors. Learn more about Educational Testing Consultants at www.etctestprep.com.