Office hours (in effect as of March 23, 2020)
Standard Office Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The office is currently closed to the public; however, staff are working remotely during the above mentioned hours. Please call our office at (413) 572-8020 and leave a message, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our staff will respond.
Students should know the course reference number (CRN) for the section they wish to register for. This 5-digit number is printed in parentheses next to the course code and number in the listings.
** Note: Please refer to our catalog for detailed financial information **
- Registration and educational service fees will be refunded only for officially cancelled courses.
- Education service fee is refunded for withdrawals before the class begins.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- We accept check, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards.
- Note: Credit and debit card payments of educational expenses will be charged a 2.5% service fee. To avoid this fee, consider paying via e-check when making an online payment. To learn more about the fee, read the Credit Card Fee FAQ's.
- Payment for CGCE matriculated students is due two (2) weeks prior to the start of the term in which a student is enrolled. Students who register for classes at any point within two (2) weeks prior to the start of the term or during a published add/drop period must remit payment in full by the billing schedule provided.
- Original, signed waivers must be presented at the time you register. Waiver forms that are received after you have registered will not be accepted.
Please note: all costs are subject to change without notice.
Please visit our updated Tuition & Fees section to view changes to our fee structure.
|Certificate Program Application||$50|
|Delayed Payment Application||$50/$100|
|(assessed during semester of graduation)|
|Transcript Fee (one day processing)||$5/copy|
|*Returned Check Fee||$25|
|Late Withdrawal Fee||$25|
|Student Teaching Fee||$250|
|Late Registration Fee||$50|
|Delayed Payment Fee||$100|
|*Please note: each time a check is returned from the bank for any reason, this fee is charged.|