The Comprehensive Examinations scheduled for fall 2021 will be given on Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 9:00 A.M. Specific room assignments will be sent approximately a week before the test date. Emergency cancellation date is November 13, 2021.
The deadline for students to apply to take the Comprehensive Examination is October 14, 2021. Please complete this application and return it to the Graduate and Continuing Education Office:
Graduate and Continuing Education
577 Western Avenue
Westfield, MA 01086
Attn: Comp Exams
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE COMPREHENSIVE EXAMINATION
- You are matriculated into a program and have a Program of Study on file.
- You have completed 27 credits, including ALL required credits prior to applying for the exam.
- Your contact information is on file with the university.
- You must contact your advisor for exam review.
- You must have a remediation plan on file, if this is not your first comprehensive exam.
You will use a word processor for the exam. One will be assigned to you at the examination site.
(Graduate Records Coordinator)