Student Body for the Academic Year 2020-21
55% Female / 45% Male
About 5,000 Students
- 70% Full-time Undergraduate
- 16% Part-time Undergraduate
- 14% Graduate and Post-baccalaureate
23% students of color, including 12% Latin and 5.5% Black
- Avg. High school GPA: 3.20
- SAT Range 980-1150 (SAT not required)
- Avg. SAT score (critical reading and writing + math): 1065
- 84% of full-time undergraduate students receive some type of financial aid
- 32% of students are Pell Grant awardees
- Average student debt after 4 years is $24,121.
- 15:1 Student-Faculty Ratio
- 6-year graduation rate 63-66%
- Over 600 students participated in paid internships in 2019-20
- 22 Honor Societies
- Top 5 Majors
- 60% of full-time undergraduate students live on-campus, the most of any public university in Massachusetts.
- 70+ Clubs and Organizations
- 46% of students participate in intramural sports.
- 19% of students participate in Division III athletics in 20 varsity sports.
- Largest Student Government Association in Massachusetts (80 senators)