This program prepares students for diverse careers within in-demand healthcare settings, or for pursuing graduate study in specific healthcare majors. Students will develop the knowledge and skill necessary for careers in the ever-changing medical/healthcare field.
that mimic real situations
for grad school or career
Requirements of the Health Sciences Major - 58 credits
Students must earn at least a 3.00 GPA in all major core courses and electives required of the Health Sciences program to graduate.
Required Major Core courses - 31 credits
A minimum grade of "B" is required of all major core courses.
- HESC 0101 - Introduction to the Health Care Practice
- HESC 0201 - Human Assessment
- HESC 0250 - Medical Ethics
- HESC 0350 - Research Methods in Evidence Based Practice
- HESC 0380 - Public Health Intervention
- BIOL 0237 - Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- BIOL 0239 - Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- CHEM 0109 - General Chemistry I
- CHEM 0111 - General Chemistry II