The Business Minor Program is for non-business majors interested in a general or specific area of concentration.
The Business minor program prepares students enrolled in other majors for careers in organizations. The minor requires a minimum of 18 credits chosen from the Business core courses listed below. A minimuim of 6 credits from WSU are required.
Required - 9 Credits
Electives - 9 Credits
Choose three of the following
- FINC 0207 - Financial Management
- MGMT 0220 - Production/Operations Management
- MGMT 0221 - Business Management: A Survey of Organizational Development and Management Principles
- MGMT 0241 - Business Law I
- MGMT 0250 - Quantitative Approaches to Business Decisions
- MGMT 0325 - Business Policy and Strategy
- MGMT 0338 - International Business
- MRKT 0231 - Marketing Management
* Please note: these courses have prerequisites.