All students enrolled in the Nursing Department are required to complete a clinical practicum in each of these areas:
- Adult and Older Adult Health
- Mental Health
- Obstetrics/Women’s Health
- Community/Public Health
- Clinical Internship
The Nursing program maintains teaching and clinical relationships with clinics, neighborhood health centers, hospitals, schools, and home care agencies to meet individual student needs and interests. The following is a list of past and current affiliations.
- Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA
- Baystate VNA and Hospice, Springfield, MA
- Carson Center, Westfield, MA
- Cooley Dickinson VNA and Hospice, Northampton, MA.
- Heritage Hall, Agawam, MA
- Holyoke Medical Center, Holyoke, MA
- Mercy Medical Center, Springfield, MA
- Noble Hospital, Westfield, MA
- Noble VNA and Hospice, Westfield, MA
- Providence Behavioral Health, Holyoke, MA
- Samaritan Inn, Westfield, MA
- Southwick Public Schools, Southwick, MA
- Westfield public Schools, Westfield, MA
- Western Mass Hospital, Westfield, MA
Please go to the Technical Standards and Other Requirements page for more information about requirements for clinical placement.