Public Safety Employment
Police, ISO's and Administrative Support
All University Police, Institutional Security Officers (I.S.O.'s) and Support positions with the Department of Public Safety are posted with the University's Department of Human Resources.
Human Resources can be reached at (413) 572-5637. An online application may be completed here.
Student Safety Assistants
The Student Safety Assistants are hired once a semester. Applications to become a student safety assistant may be reviewed and completed by clicking here.
The requirements for Employment are:
- Must be a full-time student at Westfield State University
- Have a minimum G.P.A of 2.5
- No major college judicial record
- No criminal record
- A valid driver's license and minimal traffic violations
- The ability to perform the physical requirements of the job
Work Study Positions are available at the beginning of every year. Positions are posted with the Financial Aid Department.