Police, ISO's and Administrative Support
All University Police, Institutional Security Officers (I.S.O.'s) and Support positions are posted with the University's Department of Human Resources.
Human Resources can be reached at (413) 572-5637. An online application may be completed here.
Student Safety Assistants
The Student Safety Assistants are hired once a semester. Applications to become a student safety assistant may be reviewed and completed by clicking here.
The requirements for Employment are:
- Must be a full-time student at Westfield State University
- Have a minimum G.P.A of 2.5
- No major college judicial record
- No criminal record
- A valid driver's license and minimal traffic violations
- The ability to perform the physical requirements of the job
Work Study Positions are available at the beginning of every year. Positions are posted with the Financial Aid Department.