If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, DIAL 911 immediately.
- Calls can be performed on ALL On-Campus Phones. These calls go directly to the City of Westfield Emergency Dispatch Center and are also monitored by the University Police Dispatch Center.
- 911 calls made on a personal cellphone will go to the nearest 911 center and will be forward to the local police department.
Important Numbers & Information:
Dial X5262 on a campus phone or (413) 572-5262 off-campus.
Hours of Operation:
Dispatchers are on duty 24-hours a day.
General: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
University Police Department, White House
577 Western Ave
Westfield, MA 01086
Other important numbers:
- WSU Health Services: (413) 572-5415
- Westfield Police Department: 6 + 562-5411
- Westfield Fire Department: 6 + 562-2329
- Baystate Noble Hospital: 6 + 568-2811
- Massachusetts State Police, Russell: 6 + 862-3312
- Poison Control Center: 6 + 1 + (800) 962-1253
*NOTE: Westfield State University has several Emergency Call Boxes located throughout campus.*
In case of an emergency, Westfield State University has an Emergency Notification System to rapidly communicate with students, faculty, and staff by sending:
- voice messages to all on-campus phones,
- emails to all Westfield State University email addresses,
- text/voice messages to cell phones.