Graduate Studies Applications
  Graduate Application
  Graduate Reference Form
  Master of Social Work Application
  Master of Social Work Application Checklist
  Post Baccalaureate Application

Undergraduate Studies Applications:

 Undergraduate or Second Bachelors
 Undergraduate or Second Bachelors
 Early Entry (GRADUATE) Application
 Undergraduate Certificates

Catalogs & Bulletins:

  Current & Upcoming Course Offerings
  Graduate Catalog
  Undergraduate Bulletin


    For the Fall and Spring semester only:  If you are a Graduate or Post-Bac student in 7 or more credits, or an Undergraduate in 9 or more credits, and do not wish to purchase insurance though the college, you must waive the state mandated insurance fee @

    Forms for Graduate Students:

      Capstone Project Application
      Course Repeat - Graduate Students
      Directed Study Course
      Graduation Application for Master's
      Independent Study Project
      Internship/Non-Educational Practicum Application
      Major Change
      Pending Application Waiver
      Professional Development Waiver
      Request for Reasonable Accommodations

      Student Academic Integrity Report

    Forms for Undergraduate Students: 

      Course Repeat - Undergraduate Students
      Declare a Double Major
      Declare a Minor Application
      Directed Study Course
      Graduation Application for Bachelor's Degree
      Independent Study Project
      Internal Transfer Application
      Internship/Non-Educational Practicum Application
      Major Change (Undergraduates)
      Licensure Waiver
      Permission to take a Graduate Level Course
      Educational Practicum Application
      Re-Admission for Undergraduates
      Transfer Course Permission

    International Student Forms

      International Student Information
      Certification of Finances
      English Proficiency
      F-1 Transfer Verification

    Appeals Forms:
      Financial Appeal Form

    Financial Forms:
      Financial Aid Deferment
      Intent to Enroll (Financial Aid)
      Owl Bucks Transfer
      Senior Tuition Waiver

    Immunization Forms:

      Immunization Verification
      Meningococcal Vaccination Waiver

    Faculty Forms:

      Course Waivers & Substitutions

    Miscellaneous Forms:

      Official Transcript Request
      Transcript Request- ACE and Non-Credit
      Change of Name or Address
      Credit Overload
      Disabilities Notification Form
      Enrollment Verification
      Grade Change
      Grade Extension
      Nevins Award Submission
      Prior Learning Experience Portfolio Application - Art Department
      New Student Deposit Directions