An innovative approach to politics, law and government
Whether you are interested in learning about politics or pursuing a career in government/law, our program gives you the opportunity to find your own voice on contemporary issues that affect the nation and the world.
- Peace Corps Certificate Program, only one offered by a public university in MA, preparing students for volunteering in the Peace Corps
- Model United Nations team participating in three Model UN competitions - National Model UN in NYC, Harvard Model UN, and McGill Model UN; our award winning Model UN is generously supported by the University for travel and registration
- Internships with elected officials, local governments, law firms, and many more
- Washington Center Internship in Washington D.C.
- 3+3 Law Program with UMass Law School allowing students to complete a BA and a law degree in six years
- Master of Public Administration