- As a student, your most important resource for everyday business is MyWestfield. You'll find information about courses, registration, advising, your finances, and more.
- See Student Life for information about residential life, health and wellness, and clubs and organizations.
- The Counseling Center provides counseling and preventive services for Westfield students.
- The Career Center is the place for info about work study, internships, cooperative education, resume and interview prep, and more.
- Need technology help? Contact the Technology Support Desk or stop by in the Library
- Commuter Services provides support resources and advocacy for commuter students.
- Check out the College of Graduate and Continuing Education for second-bachelor's programs, online degree completion, part-time bachelor's degrees, and graduate programs.
- Health Services provides or arranges for quality health care for students and health and safety services for the institution
- The Inclusive Concurrent Enrollment (ICE) Partnership Program provides dual enrollment opportunities to high school students, age 18-21, that have intellectual and developmental disabilities in an inclusive college experience
- Information for International Students!
- Ely Library is open seven days a week during the semester, and online all the time!
- The New Student Orientation program is designed to welcome you to Westfield State University, ensure that you get all of your questions answered, and get a feel for campus before classes begin in the fall
- Urban Education works to recruit and support students from diverse educational, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds for Westfield State.
- The Office of Veteran and Military Services can help you with admissions and navigating state and federal programs