The Counseling Center provides substance abuse assessment and short-term treatment. Several of our counselors are trained in the assessment and treatment of addictions. Click here for more information about how to make an appointment to find out the best assessment and treatment options for you or your loved one/friend.
Looking for substance abuse services? Check out the information on the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Public Health's at Search for Substance Abuse Services.
Substance Education classes procedures (for students who violate the WSU Alcohol and Other Drug Policy)
Additional information regarding alcohol abuse and college students:
- AlcoholEdu For College
- The HEC Source for Students
- Binge Drinking on Campus: Results of a National Study
- Alcohol: Problems and Solutions
- Marijuana Use Among Students at Institutions of Higher Education
- (NIDA) Marijuana: Facts for Teens
- Depression, Anxiety, and Alcohol or Other Drug Use among College Students
- Search for Substance Abuse Services