- Pet Therapy: Pet Therapy is offered throughout each semester. The WSU community can enjoy spending time with therapy dogs on campus. The WSU community will be informed via email and the Counseling Center’s Instagram the day of.
- Free Yoga: Offered in the Fitness Center on some Fridays, the WSU community is informed via email and the Counseling Center’s Instagram the day of. Membership is not required but wearing a mask is. Capacity is limited.
- Relaxation Coaching: A non-counseling 1:1 coaching appointment with a trained intern. You will be guided through the process of learning to use breathing techniques to help yourself manage stress, anxiety, and more.
- Nutritional Guidance: Offered for free to the WSU community by a nutritionist on some Mondays.
- Fresh Check Day: Every year the counseling center works alongside the campus community to implement Fresh Check Day on campus to promote mental health and suicide prevention.
- My SSP App: A supplemental mental health support phone app that provides 24/7 multilingual talk or text chat options, as well as various mental health and wellness resources. My SSP App is available free from the Counseling Center to all students and is not meant to replace counseling or emergency services. For information and to download click here.